Tuesday, October 20, 2009

to those related

Yeah, it's exam. prolly whut people used to do besides study this time around is minta maaf, kn.
It's been like 8 months since the day I stepped my foot here in new zealand, i didn't quite realised it's been this long. 8 month, guys! maybe I spent alotta time mostly studying, crackin' jokes and doing thangs with those in my batch and friends around here or just stayin' at my crib relaxin'. I'll say it was awesome! many people thought that i've changed by now, but i truly say that i'm just the same cat that you usta meet smashin' shuttles and hittin' ball on each corner of the courts years ago, yeah,the same old. I might have turned wiser as i grew up in many kinds of environments, met lotta people which some mind are simple but some just grind my temple and bullies as well as metador. I'm taking my time out just to ask for appologize as this might be the best time i have, i don't really know whuts going to be tomorrow. As i bustin freestyle flows and kept spittin' words while chattin' and unconsciously heart your heart, tellin' lie or even take advantage of ya, pardon any of my curses, i'm so sorry, i'm learning to better. to those people that just wanna let me down and plot for my fall, it just happened a fractions of second before i step up and move on. anyway, just to say, i'd forgived you guys, put a smile on ya face,haha. this post might seems a bit emotional but yeah it's my blog, you have nothin' to claim. this is my last post in this comin' 2 weeks time, study time.

yeah, this is a verse for my lovely batch, created months ago
- the juniors 09, we're just so gud!!

If I ever have one word to say,
I’ll say love as what it means to me
It means to you the same,
For the journey we began,
The same end, we end,
I still mesmerise when we meet together,
First sight of you causing exhilaration,
Pardon me; I shouldn’t make it a question,
We’re such one perfect team, ain’t no better
Laughers and screams joy we at do remember,
24 in a group, we’re like 48, what a loop,
Tail back to the spot
Alotta people think it’s been candy, sweet and dandy
yeah, it can be, minus all the envy
Jealousy from the eyes that sees
‘Batching’ they call, please just give us a shot,
To forget what’s achieved, it’s kinda lot
In solitude, I hope this never end,
Our friendship, relationship, we hold it neat,
Hoping this will remain to keep
In our memories till the time we sleep
I think of this rhyme special for you
Don’t forget us in whatever we do,
While give a blast when we at it,
And this time I really mean to say it.

I'm just for real,
Zairi Zazli.

8 comments:

  1. buat elok2 exam nanti...blja betul2 ya! wish u all d best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. touching la ko neh zai.. haha..
    aku pun mintak maap kalo ade wat ko terguris or tergaris xkire sengaja @ x.. sori sgt2 k..
    nice verse, nti kte wat lagu k? haha..
    aku pun harap hubungan kte sume akan bertmbh baik smpai bile2.. love u guys!
    All the best for ur final exam ye abg zai! Yg lain pun same! doakn utk aku juge.. peace~

    ReplyDelete
  3. very touching la that poem,
    you have the talent!

    congrats~

    wish the same too
    to forgive and to forget
    to give and take
    that's probably awesome!

    take care,
    tiArA@ farah MOE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice verse bro..

    I also like to seek for forgiveness
    for any words that I said
    or any things that I did
    that pissed you off

    and wish you good luck too..

    pergi riccarton mall naik beskal
    kayuh beskal sambil lepas tangan (mantap!)
    tak kisah la mechanical or chemical
    semoga kite semua mendapat kejayaan

    akhir kata.......

    HIP HOP FOR THE WORLD!!!!
    hahaha
    aku support ko zairi!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog...nnti ko buleh la write lgu plak eh...haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww so sweet abg zai,nice one,love the err poem? esp the batching part.shah pn bole tahan.got d point :)

    p/s: syg bdk batch :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah,haneem, its really a late reply, dh hbs pun exam final,haha, thanks for the wish anyway. my result wasn't too bad.
    hope that we can make a song later on, najwa and hope that you'll get into chemical as well, don't think too much about it, enjoy dlu cuti nih,ok.
    yeah, always forgive and forget,tiara, hope to see ya next year.
    thanks for the support shah, i could feel it since we are roomates 2 years back. appologies too, yeah, hip hop for ya soul,haha.
    thanks amir,maybe its not as gud as coldplay,haha.
    owh, teha, aku mmg sweet ape. hope to see ya in two month time.ok.

    ReplyDelete