Monday, February 8, 2010

check in

It's 8th feb 2010, these 3 months passed and flew away real quick. ok, tonight, 9.30pm, i'll be heading back to christchurch,again for study ish, of course. my summer break almost reach it's end. I'd just begin to pack up stuffs into my luggage, not tryin' to highlight how gud i'm on doing these last minute work but what imma say is that i don't feel like going back yet, nahmean. alotta thoughts playin' in my mind, not that i'm worried of what i'll be facing over there, just that my heart feels heavy as stone, got to admit, this holiday is real awesome, gonna miss all the gud time here esp those with my beloved fam. how i wish all the gud moments never end. oh, not going to write long, wanna continue packing up stuff and enjoy these last precious moments. love.

No comments:

Post a Comment