Monday, September 14, 2009

turnin' edge

I have emotion to let out. It just appeared seriously few seconds ago. this is not the love story which I should have posted before this come out. I just feel that I've been too relax this sem, maybe I thought that yeah, a few weeks around the exam, I'll catch up as what i did in the first sem, where the results is not bad as the syllabus is quite easy anyway, this time is pretty diff, the syllabus is getting harder and I'm still take it easy, watching movies, chitty chat all nite, yeah I get it now, this week online quiz which I supposed to get it done by the past 12.00am gives me a feedback on what I've been doing this sem, no one reminds about this quiz, it's ok you guys might being busy doing your thang, nice..keep it up. I have a great fling that this might be the time to catch up, don't get real suprised if I turned to be kinda busy lately...

Just Forreal,
Zairi Zazli.

No comments:

Post a Comment