Sunday, December 13, 2009

reply

erm..ya guys knew that i'm not about replying all your texts or if i do replyed, its a bit tardy and i'm really sori for that. it's like somethin' rare if ya can chat with me all nite long, without a pause coz i usta left the conversation ended with question. it has been few time where i missed few big chances due to not/late replying texts. i believe this happened to me since early this year and i don't really know why. hey, could anyone tell me. now, i'm searching the exact antidot to cure this disease out and avoid it from letting it to be a bad habit of me. owh, yeah,Imma make this clear and state here that from this sec. onwards, i'll try to reply all texts so please don't ever hesitate to send me a msg or buzz me up anytime. i'll now reply ya guys comments on my blog posts and start droppin' comments on yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment