Friday, December 4, 2009

verse1.mp3

Verse1

Look for me! Young, B
Cruisin down the westside - high, way
Doing what we like to do - our, way
Eyes behind shades, this necklace the reason
all of my dates been blind dates
But gud news today, I got my best girl with me
A cute lil gurl, with a big smile no shady,
Only time we don't speak is during "Sex and the City"
She gets Carrie fever, but soon as the show is over
She's right back to being my lover
Coz mami's a rider, and I'm a roller
Put us together, how they gonna stop both of us?
coz whenever she lacks, I'm right over her shoulder
and even when I'm off track mami keep me focused
So please girl, don’t roll, lets have a stroll
To the place we usta to be, to the one place we’re from
It’s the time when you and me is one fam
lock this down in ya mind like it supposed to be
We don’t even care bout what they sayin’
Coz ---- that, its just you and me, hola!

Don't get wrong,not that i have my gurl now,haha, till the moment i'm writing this, its all ain't true, but we'll see. Lookin' for the sec. verse to come, hopefully with a nice chorus. Anyone....hehe.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. assalamualaikum.

    ni ialah kakak. ape kabar. seronoklah blog dia. kalau nak ape2 items dari blog akak amik lah. kalau xtau ape2 leh je tny.

    wabillahitaufiq walhidayah
    asslamualaikum

    kakak :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. aha.like the part where u're right over her shlder whenever she lacks.

    sweet,innocent verse.nice.xsangke oh zairi.haha.bravo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaz- thanks yea.
    kakak- thanks for the comment and the offer,hehe.
    keep in touch dear sis.
    teha- i knew ya'll love that line,haha, jiwang!
    yup, i'm just an innocent guy,hehe.thanks.

    ReplyDelete